maandag 23 november 2009

The Lazy Ones

I wanna have a shop /
I'd do it s fine
I wanna have a shop/
I'd call it the lazy ones
but then I think about the rent
one day I see business rates !




Catalan siblings Diego and Natalia were sadly seperated at birth. They found each other again in London and now even share pinnumbers. It's a bit of a White Stripes story, be it with better accents. These fierce Spaniards run a shop we are crazy about. Lazy specialities include illustrated t-shirts( handmade by Natalia), designed dresses, a cute vintage selection and lazy shoes. Quite a few celebs have stopped by the lazy mansion over the years and Nat and Diego have some fond memories of Pete Doherty choosing a dress for Kate and actually paying for it. THe name of the shop comes from a musical project Nat and Diego created where they recorded an 8 track album without playing a single intrument. The joke was to highlight this by being called the Lazy ones. They have their own clothing line , Demoines, that is available at Topshop or through their website.

Here they are performing their massive hit 'Omg, I married a horse'

Geen opmerkingen: